DRYLAND Summer Session for Returning 2020 Spring and 2019 Fall Players
We are excited to announce, the Norcross Water Polo Club will host a summer session. It will not be our traditional water polo practices, since as of right now West Gwinnett Aquatic center is closed to group activities. Our plan is to start out with dryland practices on Monday and Wednesday evenings for the first two weeks. Our hope is to have access to the WGAC center pool by mid-June. However, we have been given no guarantees to their opening date yet. Please read the details below regarding dates, times, location:
- June 1st – July 15th, 2020 (no practice July 1st and July 6th )
- Monday & Wednesday evenings 7:15 pm – 8:15 pm (times may change based on pool availability) West Gwinnett Aquatic Center Parking Lot/Fields
- We will adhere by CDC and American Water Polo social distancing guidelines (see attached AWP Guidelines).
- No new players will be allowed to attend these sessions. This is for returning players only (Fall 2019 & Spring 2020).
- Athletes must come to practice wearing running shoes and comfortable clothes, bring a full water bottle, and a towel. Athletes must also bring their own ball to dryland (any ball of similar size like basketball, soccer ball, or volleyball would work). We will have limited balls that can be “borrowed” for practices, these balls must be kept with the athlete at all times and brought home with them until told otherwise.
- We have decided to treat each session as a drop in. With a rate of $8 per session. We will track player attendance each session and send an email at the end with amount due.
- You have two options for your Spring Dues paid to West Gwinnett Aquatic Center. 1. Roll them over to fall. 2. Call West Gwinnett directly and request a refund.
- We will rollover all membership fees paid to Norcross Water Polo directly to the fall season.
Thank you again for all your support and patience during this time.